Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

Huh? Can you repeat that in all caps?

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "phillip holmes" <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Dude, I know. It was humor. Still, I think pink would work for blues.

Mebbe...but RED might be more appropriate, for the blood leaking from your
ears after playing a Led Zeppelin LP at the recommended volume...?!

Keep in mind that current audio-hardware ads are promoting 1KW bloc amps
for auto-mobile stereo setups...

And YOU folks have to pay for their publically-funded hearing aids as well
as their disability coverage when it is finally established that their
average hearing level is "3/5 of 5/8 of F**K All"...