Re: [ARSCLIST] Blues harp amplified (SON of sequel...)

I no longer recall which artist/band was involved in this possibly-
apocryphal tale, sadly!

Anyway, the story goes that the (whichever) blues band was on their way
to a gig, with their amps all tied onto the roof of their aging sedan,
when one of the ropes gave way and their gear went bouncing down the road
behind them! Supposedly, having little choice in the matter, they gathered
up their battered and now-mis-shapen amplifiers...set them up (having little
alternate choice...!) at the gig...and decided the gear actually sounded
BETTER after its mishap...!

Note that this tale has NOT, so far, inspired me to get the aid of a buddy
and throw my "5-watt Kent" out a window as we motored along the four-
nothin'-one...