To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] MP3

<snip>

The other harsh reality (which I know all too well) is that most of
the parties debating these details are at least into middle age, if
not past...and as such have lost a significant part of the hearing
they once had!

We might make it a requirement that anyone intending to pass judgment
on audio formats be required to submit a current audiogram of their
hearing capabilities/limitations...