Re: [ARSCLIST] Archival DVD Cases and Packaging

Their cases might work for you...hard plastic so they're lightweight but durable, they offer branding options for the cases and they have a unique "release" switch so that you don't have to touch the CD/DVD to get it out of the case.

>>> <Allinaday@xxxxxxx> 06/12/07 4:39 PM >>>
Thank you for your question regarding my question.  In fact, I am  working
with a business that is videotaping stories of people around the country  and
wants to offer these videos on DVD in a casing that sits on a library shelf  and
feels substantive rather than the "junk" that one gets with normal  DVDs or
CDs. You can look at what I am up to at _www.Sagas.com/interview_
(http://www.Sagas.com/interview) .

Thank you once again,
David