Re: [ARSCLIST] Media mail

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

on a matter related to "media mail", where the maximum care was taken in
packing.

I sent the following to the address given in regard of the activity of the
Agency that carried out rules revised by the relevant Department. Needless to
say, I received no reply, but I wanted my complaint on file. Now I am
spreading the message.

Kind regards,

George