Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [78-l] Edison site talking postcards

If this is the card I think it is, it is one of MANY talking postcards that
I have. Most are from early 50s I think. I have Ft. Ticondiroga and some other
 US sites like Yosemite. And yes, folks do mail these cards. I'm sure some I
have  are postally used.

They are not RARE and - before ebay - you'd find these at POstcard Shows  for
$3.00-$8.00

Steve