[ARSCLIST] National Recorded Sound Preservation Study documents

We are placing documents relating to the National Recorded Sound Preservation Study at the following site:

http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/nrpb/nrpb-clir.html

We have recently added:
1) written comments received for the study.  A few more remain to be added (we're addressing some compatibility issues) but they should be up shortly.
2) RealAudio files of testimony from the Los Angeles and NY public hearings late in 2006.  In coming months, we will put up the written transcripts from the hearings (we're still in the process of editing the texts sent us by the transcription service, and later sending those out to the speakers for review)

We anticipate publication of the study in November 2007.

Thanks, Steve Leggett