Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP: EMI

On 1 jun 2007, at 06.35, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

The vast majority of "78 collectors" are thermselves of fairly
advanced age, and as such subject to the inevitability of mortality.
As well, the number of people who actually recall any of the recordings
in question continues to approach zero.

I am a fairly young pup and to therefore save your angst and help be "environmentally friendly", people of "fairly advanced age" are invited to send post paid their phonorecords to me for archiving and safety as I will see them out :) Accidents and suchlike notwithstanding :) Address via the web site...

Darren
---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and consultancy services.

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright disclaimer here"