Re: [ARSCLIST] Posting opinion in a public forum

I read both your posts and thought your personal views were extremely well
written.  Unfortunately, others make light of it and do not read the full
post, or perhaps just read the hit words that gives them, or what they think
to be right, to post an uneducated answer.  If it was their job, it would be
a different kettle of fish.

This is the very reason I prefer NOT to post much on here at all.  Ignorance
is bliss.

All the best

Marie