[ARSCLIST] Wings Over America

For a documentary profile of George HW Bush for public television, we are seeking an audio collection that might have any of the following programs produced by NBC in early 1941. Although the Library of Congress has the NBC radio collection, and has three editions of "Wings Over America" but they don't have the three broadcasts that reference Yale that we are looking for.

These paper records list the following airdates and titles (aired at 12:30 PM on Sundays):
Jan. 5, 1941 The Story of the Yale Unit of the A.E.F. guest was Allen Ames, business man who was one of the Unit.
Jan. 12, 1941 The Yale Unit continued, with Welles Laud-Brown and Kenneth Smith, guests.
Jan. 19, 1941 The Yale Unit concluded. Pittsburgh, guest Lt. Cdr Erl(sic) P B Gould of the Navy Reserve Flying Corps.arscl

Thanks for any info.

Lewanne Jones
Research & Rights Consultant
Austin Hoyt Productions
American Experience: George HW Bush Profile

T: 718.387.6471  F: 718.963.2603 Cell: 347-249-0653
Lewanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx