[ARSCLIST] Tape Baking...?

Dear All,

My name is David Hadzis, I live and work in Geneva (Switzerland) and
have specialized in the preservation of master tapes owned by record
companies and producers.

I have recently come across a rather nasty Pyral HJ 87 HR master tape
(which has a grey side), which would have a similar sticky shed problem
as the Ampex 406.

Has anyone of you come across this particular tape, and did you also
treat it by baking in a similar fashion as Ampex tape?

Also, I am considering purchasing a large scientific oven to bake more
tapes at one time, and would be very interested to know what you guys
are using.

Kindest regards,

David Hadzis
ARTHANOR Productions