Re: [ARSCLIST] (sort of ^ ) What is a Milk Box ? (was Moving Sound Recording Collections)

We still have an operating dairy within the Vancouver city limits which
uses glass bottles, and I have their milk delivered to my home every
week.

And to relate this to sound recording collections, their cartons are
plastic, and subdivided so they separate 12 1-litre glass bottles to
keep them from knocking together.  Useless for storing recorded discs of
any diameter.

Sue Bigelow
Acting Archives Manager
City of Vancouver Archives