Re: [ARSCLIST] Cedar

<SNIP>
> According to the most knowledgeable long-time Mac users I
> know, any lower inherent system risks were left completely
> behind when Apple abandoned the original Mac OS in favor of a
> being Mac-like front-end for Linux.<SNIP>

Actually, I believe it's UNIX - an open-source version called Darwin (Berkelee System
Distribution).

But you are right - it's a lot more susceptible then their original proprietary OS.  There
are pros and cons with open-source, but I don't believe many Mac users would want to go
back to pre-Jobs times...

Cheers!

Rob