[ARSCLIST] Moving Sound Recording Collections

Hello ARSC Folks-

Are there people on this listserv who have recently gone through a move/ relocation of their audio collections? I am looking to see how other institutions have handled moves of fragile audio collections. Also, if anyone has come across citations that talk about the fragility of older audio materials and the importance of careful handling and moving, that would be extremely helpful. Feel free to respond to the list or to me off list.

Many thanks,
Tara Kennedy

Tara D. Kennedy
Preservation Field Services Librarian