Re: [ARSCLIST] Mass Digitization / Easing yourself into the thought...

Actually, QUADRIGA 3 can now ingest up to 8 machines at one time, each machine can be from
2 to 8 channels, and at speeds from 1/8 to 8 times real-time, as well as in reverse.

So for cassette or 1/4 track libraries, the combination of multiple streams, simultaneous
forward/reverse, and high-speed ingest, a serious amount of throughput can be realized.
The operator would be kept busy just loading tapes...

Cheers!

Rob Poretti
Sascom - Toronto
vox.905.825.5373    fax.905.469.1129     cel.905.580.2467
www.sascom.com    www.cube-tec.com