Re: [ARSCLIST] Mass Digitization / the gear DOES exist, what next??

At 02:44 PM 2007-05-18, Jim Lindner wrote:
PRECISELY!!

On May 18, 2007, at 2:12 PM, Steven Smolian wrote:

As  I recall, there was a Studer which automatically adjusted the
playback head.   And the Nak Dragon for cassette is not only useful
in this regard but could be model for a reel to reel device.

Which Studer model did that? Sorry, I missed it.

I think that the Otari MTR-15 and/or MTR-20 MAY have done part or all of what the Dragon does, possibly more, but the Dragon is superb.

Cheers,

Richard