Re: [ARSCLIST] 'New' solution for stickey shed

Yep, got it twice..which is more than I can say for a lot of 78-L messages, including my own. I see the replies but not the original posting. I think the Internet is beginning to collapse under its own weight.

dl

Jim Lindner wrote:
I am attempting to re-send this message - it appears to have been rejected - so if you get it twice - apologies. Darn infernal digital technologies......