Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Photos

--- Cary Ginell <soundthink@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I spent my own money (no grants) because I didn't want to miss
> seeing the Sanfilippo archive. It was worth every penny.

I really-really-really-really wanted to see that, too, but
I spend every spare cent (and then some) on building a new
studio last year as the building that contains the space
I've been renting for the last 20 years was sold.  That must
have been a fantastic event.  But I've got to say that that
other place, the House on the Rock (if I have the name right)
looked downright creepy!  I can imagine kids coming away
from there with nightmares for months.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC