[ARSCLIST] Looking for Goran Finnberg

First of all, let me apologize if I am using this listserv for the wrong reasons. I play in a band called Little Brian and I need to get our CD mastered. People who I have talked about mastering to told me to look for Goran Finnberg, I have searched the internet for hours and all I can find are some postings on this listserv. I subscribed and I have been waiting in hopes he would post something, but he hasn't, so I have decided to. This will be the last post of this kind, so please don't worry about getting tons of junk mail. But if Goran Finnberg is out there or someone who knows how to contact him, please let me know.

Thank you,
Sam

Catch suspicious messages before you open them?with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507