Re: [ARSCLIST] Jobs Out There

I have E mailed 3 people who might have some jobs leads without
mentioning your name Marie.
Ray Pallett runs the Al Bowlley Magazine.I recently put an ad in for
anyone who had streamed the 275 backlist of BIG BROADCASTS  to contact
me,2 per mp3 discs of 8 hours,4 each show.Have you thought of an ad ?
Don't mean to be sexist but many men jump when they hear a lady is
interested in archival work because we are so used to only men being
collectors and sound archivists  like the late Walter Legge ,Oscar
Preuss or  his  successor in 1956 ,George Martin !
The other 2 I mentioned their names in my previous e mail but I'll E
mail Bill for you.
LET YOU KNOW WHAT COOKS.
Thet are all swift answerers like myself but sadly in the world of
collecting music,not everyone replies as you'll find out over time !
Bill gets driven nuts by people who ignore his research
questions,usually relatives of the dead artists or folks too busy to
answer etc..E.G.I wrote Nicholas Carolan of the Irish archives 2 weeks
ago-still waiting for an answer !
I'll attach Bill's hugh music correspondence e mail friends,some of
whom could be of use but attached job aps are never a good policy so
you'd have to laboriously write each one individually if you want to
have a bash.
NIGEL B.
NIGEL