Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference report - Photos coming soon

You can reorganize www.pbase.com after uploading. It works sort of like BASIC programming where you renumber lines. You don't need to number them consecutively. In fact, I think the default numbering is every 10 (just like some BASICs).

With that said, the interface is a bit opaque, but you can upload all your images for a gallery (folder) as a single humongous zip file.

One of the great things is it automagically resizes your images so you only upload one size but viewers get an option of about four different sizes, including your large original if that's what you upload.

It is not free, but it's not expensive. ($30/year for a lot of storage -- plus or minus)

See http://gallery.richardhess.com/ for an example.

It is one of the more popular gallery sites that a pro and semi-pro group of photographers I hang out with on the Net uses.

Cheers,

Richard