To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] SACD fans -- some discounts

-----Original Message-----
From Matt Sohn: It's all gonna go on the net. Be there now...

According to the same "experts," it was all supposed to go away and be
replaced by television in 1950 along with radio and the movies. What I think
the album is really doing is resuming its traditional role as a luxury
product sold at a luxury price.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com