Re: [ARSCLIST] SACD fans -- some discounts

On 02/05/07, Bob Olhsson wrote:

> [...]
There was a folk singer on BBC Radio 2 the other day, saying that when
she started out (about ten years ago) there were very few places to
play, but now there are folk venues all over Britain.

She talked of a big revival of acoustic music, and the host (who works a
lot at festivals etc) agreed.

Maybe the UK is different from the US. I think real serious music is
healthy. Big record companies pushing million-sellers are not healthy.
Their main market from now on will be reissues.

Which is where SACD comes in.

Regards
--
Don Cox