To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] SACD fans -- some discounts

Also, am I mis-remembering or wasn't there a tax on blank tape that went directly into music industry coffers to make up for missed sales? Blank C-90's were $3+ when I got my first cassette deck. By the time I was making my last cassettes in the early 90's, C-100's were down to $1 or so. We're talking Maxell and TDK CRO2 tapes here, not junk.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Olhsson" <olh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>