Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD video to iPod - Cinemas

I hope this question won't be considered too far afield.  I am putting
together a presentation of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo at a local
theater which has just installed an iWerks facility.  The BBC owns the
rights, and they have offered me the following formats:  VHS, DVD,
Beta-sp and Digi-beta.  The new theater can do VHS, DVD and Beta-sp.
In order to use Digi-beta I will have to rent a player for between
$300-$500.  Does someone on the list know enough about formats to give
me an idea whether to spend the extra money for digi-beta?  We have
eliminated VHS from consideration.  Thanks.  Apologies for pulling
this off topic.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD