Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD video to iPod

I can now confirm that this program does everything advertised, at least on my system. I successfully copied a homebrew DVD, a commercial DVD that I own, copied only the movie from that DVD and crunched the movie down to iPod MP4 and successfully imported it into iTunes and onto my iPod. It plays back just fine, with no strange anomolies.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Strauss" <fbsdmd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD video to iPod

On 4/29/07, Angie Dickinson Mickle <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom,

The Platinum version of DVDFAB does this and a whole lot more.  I've
used it to shrink videos for both my daughter's iPod and my Palm PDA.

Angie-Thanks for the tip-I did buy the DVDFAB, although I bought the video-2-ipod stuff last year. The DVDFAB looks like it is much more functional.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD