Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD video to iPod

In the past 20 years I've been to a movie theatre maybe six times at most (mostly when "dating") and I think the last visit was maybe six or seven years ago. Titanic was new and I saw it in Winnipeg, Canada when visiting Canada.. What else is there to do in Winnipeg was our view after everything seemed to be closed.

I share your concerns based on my experiences THEN. I'd hate to think what it is like now.

Darren