Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-DA to .wav

Actually a third question might be:

Has the original tape masters deteriorated over the last decade?

I would also suggest that 16/44.1 is not a huge issue.  However, the quality of A/D
converters has dramatically improved in the past decade and if you had to concern yourself
with one item that would affect the overall audio quality of a digital master, it is the
A/D.

As Richard points out, the playback device is very important as well...

Cheers!

Rob Poretti
Sascom - Toronto
vox.905.825.5373    fax.905.469.1129     cel.905.580.2467
www.sascom.com    www.cube-tec.com