[ARSCLIST] Member Looking for a roommate for ARSC - already has room.

THis is being forwarded for Fred .

From:    "Fred  Lipsett" <lipsett@xxxxxxxx>
To:     <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:    Room sharing at  Milwaukee
Date sent:    Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:00:53 -0400

Dear  Mr. Stapleton,

I am uncertain who, if anyone, can help me to find someone  to share a
room for the Milwaukee Conference. I phoned Fred Williams, with  whom
I shared at Cleveland (the last conference either of us attended) but
he has suffered two strokes and cannot attend. I am pleased to
report,  however, that he sounded as lively as ever over the phone,
and though unable  to balance without the aid of a walker, is working
hard on his enormous  collection in preparation for sale, and sends
his regards to all his ARSC  friends.

So if you have any ideas about how to search for a room mate I  would
be grateful to hear. I tried unsuccessfully to resubscribe to the
ARSC e-mail list a few months ago, so that is not currently available
for me. I have reserved a double room at the Hilton for May 2-6.

Best  wishes
Fred Lipsett
37 Oriole Drive
Ottawa  ON   K1J   7E8