Re: [ARSCLIST] Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

On 08/04/07, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

> [...]

One-point perspective was invented in Florence in the early 15th C.

The Van Eycks added accurate rendering of textures, shadows, etc. The
"Arnolfini Marriage" is cutting-edge image technology for 1434.

http://tinyurl.com/creey

Regards
--
Don Cox