Re: [ARSCLIST] Need help with a Revox A77 [?] in Chicago

Dumb answer #1:  I clean them after  every hour or two
of playing time.

Dumb answer #2:  I don't know, but alignment is  the
kind of smart word I was looking for..

Dumb answer#3: I was very careful 25 years ago to
splice  on white and yellow leader with the markings
on the outside so I wouldn't ever make that dumb
istake.

Thanks.