Re: [ARSCLIST] Nauck's Broadcast Reminder

Both streams have the same bit rate - and both are on
what have been historically reliable servers.  I have
more listening slots on the Live 365 stream.  Live 365
does run commercials - but audio files of the Nuack
broadcast are very large so they can only insert the
commercials once per hour.  If you have never listened
to Live 365 before, the LoudCity stream is a bit
easier to use for first time users.  If you are
already used to listening to Live 365, that would be
your best bet.  If you are a  Live 365 VIP member, do
try to listen using the VIP stream as I have an
unlimited number of listener slots for VIP members.

Also, dial up listeners with a 56k modem should be
able to access Radio Dismuke as well.  78 rpm era
recordings sound great at low bit rates so unless you
plan to do a lot of surfing while you are listening,
you should be able to pick it up fine.