[ARSCLIST] Sorry I asked! (Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

Hi folks. I'm sorry I even brought up this topic. It has gone from audio
related to non audio related. I replied to two posters early on OFF list and
said that since it was not AUDIO related, we should carry on conversation
elsewhere.) I use this email address JUST for ARSC list and didn't check for a  few
days. I then saw nearly 70 (!) postings - all about slides.

I think we need to get back to AUDIO. Sorry I started this.

Steve Ramm