Re: [ARSCLIST] Sorry I asked! (Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

On 4/7/07, Steve Ramm <Stevramm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks. I'm sorry I even brought up this topic. It has gone from audio related to non audio related. I replied to two posters early on OFF list and said that since it was not AUDIO related, we should carry on conversation elsewhere.) I use this email address JUST for ARSC list and didn't check for a few days. I then saw nearly 70 (!) postings - all about slides.

I think we need to get back to AUDIO. Sorry I started this.

Steve Ramm

Steve-The thread got into some interesting thoughts about conservation.
Maybe not a bad thing.

-- Frank B Strauss, DMD