Re: [ARSCLIST] Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

On 07/04/07, Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:

> Interesting.
>
> One of the many fun side benefits of acute bacterial meningitis,which
> I have had a number of times,the first at six months of age,is
> hemianopia,or blindness in one eye.As a result,I have never been able
> to see in any thing,but 2D.
>
>                                   Roger

When demonstrating stereo, I find that roughly 10% of the audience lacks
stereo vision.

There are several other clues to depth, so people can manage OK without
it, as do animals with eyes facing outward rather than forward.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx