To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Slides and inconvenient media

I've investigated this a bit and Windows Media is one option to render say full 1280x1024 or whatever screen resolution you wish to do it in. In theory you can do this from the Adobe video production offerings, but I did not have good luck making it work smoothly.

You edit the whole thing on a timeline.

Hint: if you have a "change" pulse track, import that as an audio track that you ultimately dump and you can use it for alignment.

I want to do this, too...someday.

Cheers,

Richard