To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Anyone familiar with "Spin It Again" Software to convert Lps a...

Thank you, Tom. That is a useful command of which I was ignorant. I've been make needless keystrokes for several years now. Wish I had that time back.

Paul

Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: In Soundforge, all you do is put mark (the M key) between tracks
then "convert marker to regions" and "save each region as a separate file".