Re: [ARSCLIST] Hard disk drives and DAT

On 31/03/07, Jerry Hartke wrote:

> [...]

Millions of dollars would be needed for development. The first thing is
to make clear to both industry and governments that there is a real need
for true archival storage media.

Then people in universities can apply for research grants and aid from
industry.

Currently, most people don't know that there is any problem.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx