Re: [ARSCLIST] Mac-based software question

Hi

The latest version of Audacity is quite good. It can also use most format plug-ins, if you plat to use any. It's free & stable. I've been using it for a few years now, I recommend it.

Alex Hartov, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Engineering Technical Director Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive http://www.dartmouth.edu/~djsa/ alex.hartov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx