[ARSCLIST] Large library music collection to be sold...

Hello all...

I have a large LP collection of a wide variety of commercial music libraries
intended for Radio TV and Film production.  I believe virtually all of the
music is instrumental.

There are over 4,000 12" LP records that are currently in about 50 12x12x12" boxes in a warehouse in north east Toronto. I have an Excel database of everything by box number/record number/library name/disc title. There are a number of duplicates and the Excel listing indicates this.

These originally came from a large radio/TV broadcasting company and as such
most discs are in pristine condition, although the album jackets have the usual
shelf wear and library ID's and markings on them.

My intention is to sell the entire lot on a you-pick-it-up basis, and there
will be no cherry picking or other side deals. Other than physical possession, no usage rights are offered or transferred with the sale.

There presently is a list of less than 10 people who have already indicated a
serious interest in this collection.  I will probably take bids and announce
the high bid, and allow one "topper" before finally determining the purchaser.
If the bidding does not meet my idea of what this collection should go for, I
will then offer it at auction on Ebay.

If you are interested in this, please contact me privately and off list if you
have any questions about it.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.