[ARSCLIST] [Fwd: Herman Klein's 'Phono-Vocal Method"]

I received the request (below) trying to track down the records that accompanied Herman Klein's "Phono-vocal method." There are copies of the book listed in OCLC, but no copies of the recordings. Can anybody shed light on then or know who may have them? I'll pass along any info to the researcher.

----

"A well-known music critic and author, Herman Klein produced a number of recordings to accompany his vocal method text in about 1908. There were about 40 disks in the project. I am trying to find them. Have you ever run across this in your work? I'd appreciate any information that you might have."

David Seubert
UCSB