Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

On 23/03/07, Nigel Barrett wrote:

> Sorry I am a foreigner,not from the U.S.A. so I never realised large
> print to assist those with eyesight problems was regarded as screaming
> in the U.S.A..

All caps is not the same as large print. In large print (which would be
set by the computer user), the upper and lower case letters are still
different, so those with poor eyesight can see the shapes of the words.

People with poor sight will find All Caps even harder to read than those
with good sight.

I don't even attempt to read such messages, so they don't bother me.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx