Re: [ARSCLIST] [female] roommate for Milwaukee

In a message dated 3/16/2007 10:05:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corinne.forstot@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am a  non-smoker, non-snorer, and would love to
cut the hotel cost in  half.

I'm not looking for a roommate but I wanted to let you know that the rooms
in the hotel are great (I was there in October for the Board Meeting.) It's a
huge and beautifully restored hotel. I have photos if anyone wants to email
me.  (You can't post attachments on this newsgroup).

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer