Re: [ARSCLIST] Public's rights....was offlist archival question from ARSC list member

Well, as a musician (of sorts, anyway) and an obsessed discographer,
I tend to lean toward the "make it ALL available" approach. I have
live tapes of my band made over a year or so, and find them to be
fascinating listening. Were it not for the fact that I could count
the number of other interested parties on my fingers whilst wearing
boxing gloves...I'd gladly make them available to the (un)interested
public masses...