Re: [ARSCLIST] well, this might explain <snip>

Steven C. Barr wrote:
>... as we move into the 21st century, human rhythm sections
>are being rapidly replaced by digital sound-creation programs...

We've come full circle to the point where people are spending more on  dressing up the imitation than just hiring somebody good! Those of us who have experienced a world-class rhythm section live know that one heck of an opportunity has been created by this technology.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com