To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Public's rights....was offlist archival question from ARSC list member

Don Andes writes:
Opinion A) NO - What gives anyone or everyone the right to be able to
hear every note that said artist recorded?

This is the position the vast majority of artists and producers I know will take. Some destroy everything but the final master if they think there is even the slightest chance of losing control over it. They consider it part of their right to privacy to control what the public will have access to.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com