Re: [ARSCLIST] Curious--was: well, this might <snip>

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andes, Donald" <Donald.Andes@xxxxxxxxxx>

As the Director of Archives I oversee the collection, cataloging, and
storage of all Creative assets (Audio/Video/Film/Photo/Artwork) for EMI
in the US. I don't deal with any legal, accounting, or contractual
paperwork as that is stored in paper vaults under someone else's careful
watch.

I do have metal parts, 16" transcription discs, 78's LP's, ect. as well
as analog tape, digital tape, cd's, dvd's, and most other media storage
formats. I also keep session notes, recording logs, release books, etc.

If it came out in the US with EMI/Capitol/Virgin/Blue Note (or any other
subsidiary label) then technically I should have the masters and 2
copies of the finished product.

The job keeps me pretty busy, which is why I lurk more then I post in
this forum.

Thanxes muchly!

So, if one wanted to do the "Complete Capitol Discography" (hint hint
hint...) you would be the party to whom one would inquire...

Steven C. Barr

*******

But didn't Ruppli do just that?
Mal