Re: [ARSCLIST] They're still making vinyl

--- Roger and Allison Kulp <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Everything is,for the most part on eBay.Sometimes I will buy
> something off a label,or artist's website,but I buy everything on
> eBay.

I was hoping for a browsing experience.  Back when I bought
new LPs, only about half of them were ones I knew I wanted
before I started looking through the bins.  On Ebay you
have to know what you want.  "Browsing" Ebay is a pain.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx