[ARSCLIST] Cart Equipment and Repairs

Hello,

There is a BE Series 3000 Cart player with mechanical or circuit problems, and I was wondering if anyone had information regarding the repair process, where to get parts, etc..

I believe the FET is at fault, but cannot be certain. Being that the we do not support Cart equipment, I will need to go externally in order to fix the problem or even consult with an experienced person.

Any info will do, thanks.

Raphael Mazzone
Archival Assistant
Associated Press Broadcast