Re: [ARSCLIST] Oscar Levant

While we are on the subject of Oscar, does anyone out there have the broadcast of his doing the Gershwin Concerto with Mitropoulos and the NY Phil, Reiner and Pittsburgh (I have Oscar conducting his Dirge from that concert) and the Shostakovich 2nd Concerto with Waxman? And, don't know if was broadcast, but his NY Phil debut where he played the Gershwin Second Rhapsody, Honegger Concertino and Khachaturian.

  And for additional information on Oscar:

  http://www.classical.net/music/comp.lst/acc/levant.html

  Karl